So here is an interesting tag..if the name was indicative of something..it’s suppose to bring luck..and LUCK is what I need..
I was tagged by Amity Me - wonderful writer with immense creativity..
Thanks Amity for tagging me..
Quite an interesting tag as it makes you dig deep within to answer all the questions..So here is my attempt to answer all the questions..
Now am keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the "Lady Luck" to smile on me..
8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Travel & Living - Anthony Bourdain No Reservations - Wish I could get paid for a job like his!
2. Discovery - The Haunted & Man Vs Wild
3. Cricket Matches - No matter who is playing
4. Tom & Jerry - I completely adore the series
5. News Channels - Esp the ones that constantly telecast cheesy news like World's coming to end n blah blah.I watch them as if they were some comedy series...
6. Any reality shows related to Dancing (As I have got two left feet when it comes to dancing I just watch and and motivate myself..maybe one day..someday)
7. HBO Movies
8. WWE Matches - Its funny..but I guess the child in me still loves the show despite of knowing that its just a gimmick
8 favorite place to eat and drink:
1. Azzurro- They have same great range of pasta dishes..
2. Subway - Love the subs ova dere
3. Barbecue Nation - The exotic range of kebabs on offer are mouth-watering
4. Sarvanan & Udupi - They both serve some excellent South Indian Food
5. Satvik - Have never come across a better place when it comes to indulging in vegetarian food
6. Chicken Inn - Open till wee hours in night it has an elaborate menu
7. Coriander Leaf - Specializes in Pakistani and North Indian cuisine
8. Mom's Kitchen - No restaurant comes close to it.
8 things I look forward to:
1. Holidays & Weekends - Am already missing them...
2. Getting my Guitar - Courtesy "N"'s sweet relatives..am so looking forward to taking some lessons in guitar
3. Be regular with my blog
4. Year Twenty Ten - 2009 was little disappointing I hope and pray this year turns out to better
5. To plan an outing with my friends who mean a lot to me. I thoroughly enjoyed the last trip to Agra.
6. Be an optimist
7. Be Selfish - Its time I start being a little selfish and think about me and just me
8. Meeting my Parents
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Spoke to mom for a length
2. Dreamt of tossing a coin at Trevi Fountain - Legend has it that one who tosses the coin in the fountain is guaranteed a return to Rome..
3. Realized that "Love is Actually Blind" - A friend of mine is dating a girl who is one of the most annyoing person I ever meet
4. Laughed out Loud about the point #3
5. Thought of uploading the New Year Party pics on FB
6. Thought that life is not fair - It keeps on testing your patience.
7. Was wondering what to do this weekend
8. Heard a nice song ..but cannot recall it now..trying..still trying..no use
8 Things I love about winter:
1. The food and the veggies that come with season
2. Winters means New Year and party time for me
3. Curling up with ... and a blanket and watching some good movie...*evil smile*
4. Jackets & Sweaters
5. The fog
6. Stuffed Parathas - Of course with dollops of butter
8. Hot soup indoors in the warm when its horrible outside
8 things on my wishlist: (That I am most unlikely to get)
1. Own a high end Phone
3. Learn to dance - Can think of singing though I would love it
4. The amazing ability to turn lights and appliances on and off with the mere clap of my hands
5. Vacation to Bahamas
6. And Seychelles
7. And Galpagos Islands And Mauritius, Panama, Cayman Islands, Hawaii....
8. I wish i could care less about some things and say "F*** it all"
8 things 'am passionate about:
1. My collection of DVD's - Guess I should have close to 1000 movies by now
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Good Food
7. Neatness - Many people Frown at this habit of mine..staying neat and keeping my house and bed absolutely clean
8. Watching Movies
8 words/phrase I often use:
1. Theek Hai - Its ok..can be often used as.. Hope you understand
2. Aur Batao - What else?
5. I love you
6. Kya Baat Hai! - An expression that can be substituded for WoW
7. Dost - Friend
8 things I learnt from the past:
1. Relationships end only when you want them to end.
2. Nothing lasts forever.
3. You reach a stage in relationships when what is unsaid becomes more important than what has been said.
4. Everyone is selfish.
5. For some people its not the quality of time but the quantity of time that matters.
6. You don’t need to be a handsome hunk to walk away with the most beautiful lady.
7. The prettiest ladies in the world would either be married or engaged to someone else.
8. People say" Forgive but do not forget" whereas what they mean is " Forget but do not forgive"
8 places I would love to go/visit/see:
1. Volunteering in some African Countries
2. Visiting the lesser explored islands like Galapagos
3. Watch the Northern Lights
4. Valley of Flowers
8. Bermuda Triangle
8 things I currently want/need:
1. Break..From life..job..relationships..everything
2. Want to Sleep
3. Wish "N" was here she would know what to do..
4. Wish that its a "Better Day Tomorrow"
5. Wish to meet my friends
6. A time Machine - Ne clue where I could get one..
7. Money.. - Strongly believe that to say that money does not matter you need to have money.
8. Nice comments to my post - Phew am tired..mentally exhausted after completing this tag..
8 people I would love to tag:
I dearly wish to share the luck with everyone who follows my blog..but being binded by the rules am picking up my eight choices...
1. Angel6033 - In Joy and Sorrows
2. Girl Next Door - Moments I will cherish
3. Bubba784 - Globe Trotter
4. CutePriya - Very Mee
5. Sid - Sidoscope
6. Sulagna - Pink N Black
7. Gavin - Insanity's Musings
8. Deeps!! - Word as form of life
I know I have missed out on a lot of people and now am having second thoughts ..about tagging people..so I request anyone who reads the post is tagged and its obligatory for him/her to answer this tag..
Wish Me LUck Now!!