Chapter 1 - The InTroduction..

Who am I??

One of the most difficult questions that could be ever asked to you..
(At least I think so..)

But for some of the intellects out there..this must be a pretty silly question..
(Afterall all you need to do is give your introduction..My name is...Blah Blah..N I did my schooling from..blah blah..)

Well am not talking about my Introduction..But Who am I really??

A dreadful question..to which I have still not been able to figure the answer to..
(Guess what am almost 26..n still am clueless about my true identity..)..its not that i have never thought about it..i think about it..n by the time I could take down the notes..the moments melts away...

Have always been racing against time..thts how my life always has been..

Am just another face in the crowd..perhaps not deserving a second look while walking on the road..
(Dunno maybe sumbudy mite be checking out..neva checked it myself..)

Well am
A son..trying to live up to the expectations of his parents..A brother..who is seriously trying hard to keep peace..with his sister..A friend..who doesn't get time to socialize n meet with his buddies...

See as u would have realized by now..I more or less each one of you.. reading the blog..

Aint we all trapped...waiting to get free....

You know they got me trapped in this prison of seclusion
Happiness, living on the streets is a delusion..
Even a smooth criminal one day must get caught
Shot up or shot down with the bullet that he bought
..
....2 Pac - Trapped

Do let me know If I have any found any clones of me out dere...would love to know more about you...

5 Comments:

  1. gLoBe TrOtTeR said...
    Amazing...i luv da quote at da end....so blatantly true..dts wht i luv abt u...ur brutally HONEST....expct to hear mr of me...keep it up....so far so gud....plz chk my blog as well....its nt as gud as urs...
    DayDreamer said...
    Thanks for visting my Blog..
    Unknown said...
    very truly said my dear frend..its just we all hv to pass the time here bt what matters is to do that efficiently and with perfection as that what pays u in the end..its "What goes around comes back arnd" ...so watch dnt let the bad cme back to u ever ..
    tk cre
    Shalini said...
    hmm good to see a blog from heart. am in a druken stupor at this hour but can see the true self reflection. Commend you on being able to write so freely. keep up..
    Shalini said...
    on the side, um wondering are u only 26 :)

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds